ReefPoint® DIY AIO Aquarium Kits are the perfect money saving solution for the handy hobbyist. The kit components are dimensionally accurate to within millimeters and the bonding edges are ready to glue with no prep required other than basic cleaning.
Exclusive ReefPoint® AIO Features
LifeSaver™ Inlet Slots. The LifeSaver™ inlet slots are only half as wide as normal slots. The narrow slots help keep the littlest residents safer. Overall flow is not restricted because there are more of them.
High Capacity AIO. ReefPoint® AIO aquariums are known for their high capacity sumps. The generously proportioned chambers allow you to customize your ReefPoint® and run it your way.
> > > KIT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR SILICONE ASSEMBLY < < <
> > > KIT MUST BE ASSEMBLED USING ACRYLIC SOLVENT < < <
> > > TANK REQUIRES A PUMP (NOT INCLUDED) < < <
- Precision machined acrylic components
- Choice of back wall color
- LifeSaver™ inlet slots
- Unbreakable & removable filter media basket
- Poly matrix filter floss
- Segmented return plumbing
- Tenecor® True-Fit Guarantee
As selected options
- Unbreakable meshless Lexan® Lid
- Choice of color bottom
What you will need (NOT INCLUDED)
- Solvent applicator bottle
- Acrylic solvent. We recommend Weldon® 3 or 4
- Masking tape
- This kit is intended for solvent bond assembly only.
- The base is slightly oversize and measures 11-1/8" x 11-1/8". This allows for a slight perimeter ledge to help prevent solvent from going down over the side.
- Pump is not included.
|All Dimensions in Inches|
|Tank Dimensions (LxWxH )||11 x 11 x 10|
|Actual Total Capacity||5.2 gallon|
|Filtration Media||Poly matrix filter floss|
|AIO Width||4 inch|
|Media Basket Diameter||3 inch|
|LifeSaver™ inlet slots (LxW)||1 x 1/16 inch|
|Return Bulkhead Size||3/4 inch|
|Wall Thickness||1/4 Inch nominal|
|Bottom Thickness||1/4 Inch nominal|
|Unbreakable Lexan® Lid||As selected option
|Material||Cell cast acrylic|