What are Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™?
Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ are close tolerance plastic pieces CNC machined to tight dimensional accuracies. Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ are offered in nominal thicknesses up to 1-1/2 inches in stock sizes and cut to size at client defined lengths and widths.
What Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ are not.
Pre-Cuts™ are not simple saw cut blanks with questionable dimensional accuracies. Pre-Cuts™ are precision machined on the latest state of the art digital equipment. Finished edges mean less waste and prep time, saving you money.
Pre-Cuts™ are available in ABS, Lexan®, Nylon® , Delrin® and other materials.
Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ Features
- Tight dimensional tolerances
- Tru-square corners
- Perpendicular surfaces
- Tru-flat edges
- Precision cutouts, thru holes & slots available as selected options
- Nominal thicknesses from 1/8 inch to 1-1/2 inch
- Colors available up to 1/2 inch
- Maximum lengths of 96 inches
- Maximum widths of 48 inches
- Quick ship