Acrylic Sheets | Clear | Transparent | Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™
Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ are close tolerance plastic pieces CNC machined to tight dimensional accuracy. Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ are offered in nominal thicknesses with a variance from the manufacture of +/- .025" for the thickest of material (3/8") and +/- .010" for the thinnest (2/32").". All our acrylic is cell cast, not extruded.
What Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ are not.
Pre-Cuts™ are not simple saw cut blanks with questionable dimensional accuracy. Pre-Cuts™ are precision machined on the latest state of the art digital equipment. Finished edges mean less waste and prep time, saving you money.
Pre-Cuts™ are available in ABS, Lexan®, Nylon® , Delrin® and other materials.
Tenecor® Pre-Cuts™ Features
- Tight dimensional tolerances
- Tru-square corners
- Perpendicular surfaces
- Tru-flat edges
- Cell cast acrylic
- Precision cutouts, thru holes & slots available as selected options
- Nominal thicknesses from 2/32 inch to 1/2 inch
- Available in white, red, blue, clear & more sizes here
- Maximum lengths of 96 inches
- Maximum widths of 48 inches
- Uses Include Home Hobbyist CNC Router Blanks
- Quick ship